How much time do you spend every morning putting on your makeup? Today we have Chelsey L., owner of POSH Microblading in Arizona to help us answer your questions. More than likely you have spent a considerable amount of the time on your eyebrows over the years. After all, it tends to be one of the first things that people notice when they see us and we want to make sure that they look just right. That is why many people have considered more a permanent solution, such as eyebrow tattooing. The problem is, along with the convenience of being permanent is the possibility of a number of problems. Microblading offers you an option that is the best of both worlds.
With the process of Microblading, you are implanting pigment into the area of the eyebrows but it is not solid, as is tattooing. Rather, it is done in shorter strokes that are similar to hair. This is not only a new trend; it is something that can really make a difference in the way that you look. In fact, after you have it completed, you may never go back to doing your eyebrows in the same way again. That still leaves people wondering; is it really worth it? The following benefits will show you that it truly is the only way to go.
1. Time. When it comes to the benefits of Microblading, you really need to give some attention to the time that it saves. It can be difficult to get up in the morning and to put on your makeup before heading out to take care of the day. It can even leave you a little bit worn out before you ever get started. After you have your eyebrows done, you won’t have to worry about doing them again.
2. Smudge free. It isn’t only first thing in the morning that we have to worry about our makeup; we have to continue to worry about it throughout the day. That is especially true if you live an active lifestyle or if you exercise regularly. Since Microblading puts the pigment under the skin within the top three layers, you don’t have to worry about it smearing or smudging. Rather than having to touch up your makeup multiple times during the day, you can simply keep going.
3. Color. Tattooing can sometimes change colors but that is not the case with Microblading. Over the course of time, it may lose some of its saturation so you may need to continue to have treatments after 12 or 18 months. With a tattoo, however, you may be sorry when the color starts to fade.
4. Painless. The sessions that are necessary to have Microblading completed are relatively painless. There will be a numbing cream that is used to help make it pain-free. You may experience an unusual sensation as it is being completed, but pain will not be a part of it.
5. Easy. Would you like to have your eyebrows ready for the next three years and it only take you an hour and a half in the process? That is what this process does for you. It takes no time at all to complete and then you have your eyebrows ready for the next few years.
6. Safe. When you use somebody that is professional and experienced, it is a minimally invasive procedure that is quite safe. In fact, you can go about your day once the process is finished.
As you can tell, Microblading is not only a good idea, it is a great idea! It is completely worth having done and in fact, once you do have it done, you may wonder what took you so long to do it in the first place. Any how looking looking for microblading services in the Phoenix and Gilbert, Arizona area check out Chelsey’s studio by visiting her website at https://poshmicroblading.com/gilbert/ for more details